Terms & Conditions
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. CASA POP reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and shall not hold GOODEARTH (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) for any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this T&C, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or any damage to life and/or property caused by the products delivered.
Any breach of any applicable local laws of that territory shall also result in, without prior notice immediately limit your activity, remove your information, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate or block your membership, and/or refuse to provide you with access to this Website.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Failure on the part of Casa POP to perform any of its obligations and the non furnishing of the Service), shall not entitle you to raise any claim against Casa POP or be a breach hereunder to the extent that such failure arises from an event of Force Majeure. If through force Majeure the fulfillment by either party of any obligation set forth in this Agreement will be delayed, the period of such delay will not be counted on in computing periods prescribed by this Agreement. Force Majeure will include any war, civil commotion, strike, governmental action, lockout, accident, epidemic or any other event of any nature or kind whatsoever beyond the control of Casa POP that directly or indirectly hinders or prevents Casa POP from commencing or proceeding with consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby. You expressly agree that lack of funds shall not in any event constitute or be considered an event of Force Majeure.
Any grievances you have by way of use of the website cab be addressed to the ‘Customer Care’ by way of email to email@example.com
The ‘Customer Care’ shall thereafter consider the same and provide a response within one month of the date of such complaint/ grievance.
These Terms and Conditions or the documents of third party payment channels shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
LOVE FOR SALE
This Page will house Products on Discounted pricing till stock lasts. Few products will be sold in our shops also basis the stock availability. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Products on this page will keep changing, for more details read the specific T&C as mentioned below.
- Love for Sale Products pricing are valid till stock lasts.
- Love for Sale section is live only for Domestic deliveries (within India only).
- Love for Sale products are not eligible for cancellations, order amendments, exchanges or returns.
- No other offer or discount can be clubbed with Love for Sale merchandise.
- Love for Sale Pricing can be changed without prior intimation for all currencies. No claims due to this can be entertained.
- Fulfillment of orders will be subject to product availability and within certified product quality parameters.
- In case a broken/damaged product is received, please reach out to email@example.com within 48 hours of receipt of your order with order details.
- In case of any conflict with the standard Terms and Conditions mentioned on the website, Love for Sale T&C will apply.
- For all online orders that cannot be partially/fully delivered, a refund will be initiated within 15 calendar days from the confirmation of cancellation.
- It’s our endeavor to ensure smooth online operations. However, in case of any technical challenges faced, our Customer Care Team will assist you accordingly.
- Please refer to our detailed T&C below for more clarity.
Commitment to data security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Casa POP ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our "www.casa-pop.com" are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of " www.casa-pop.com " is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable AMPM to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services);
- When you provide your details when you visit a CASA POP Store or contact the CASA POP concierge by telephone. Please note that phone calls will on occasion be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with CASA POP via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed "Cookies and other information that we automatically collect", below; and
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed “Location services” below.
WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU TO
- Manage and fulfill purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including emails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so (please see the “Your choices” section below for further information about how you can control these updates);
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to keep our Platform and services secure; and
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
Where you have agreed to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time (for example, for us to send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the section headed “Contact us” below). We also process your information where this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
- First party cookies, served directly by CASA POP to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by CASA POP to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platform.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party service provider on our Platform, and can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. CASA POP uses both 'session cookies' and 'permanent cookies'. Session cookies exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. Permanent cookies survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
HOW TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES
You can set your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Platform cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility).
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are automatically downloaded to your computer or device when you visit a website. Cookies send data back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or shares data with another website that recognizes that Cookie. For example, Cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to Casa POP and our sites generally, and even help us know if someone attempts to access your account from a different device.
Cookies can do other relevant jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving the user experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
For further information on Cookies, including how to see what Cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit Goodearth.in, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that’s in line with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions with Casa POP faster and more secure. Additionally, Cookies allow us to bring you advertising both on and off the Casa POP sites, and bring customized features to you through Casa POP plugins.
Categories of Use:-
- Authentication: If you have registered to Casa POP, Cookies help us show you the right information and personalize your experience.
When does Casa POP place Cookies?
What types of Cookies does Casa POP use?
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies enable the website you are visiting to keep track of your movement from page to page so you don't get asked for the same information you've already given to the site. Cookies allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. These cookies lasts till the session is active, once the session is expired the cookie gets purged. (Usually the current visit to a website or a browser session).
- Functionality Cookies. These Cookies allow our Services to remember choices you make, such as: remembering your username, preferences and settings; remembering if you've filled in a survey or taken part in a poll or contest or otherwise reacted to something on through the Services, so you're not asked to do it again; remembering if you've used any of our Services before; restricting the number of time you are shown a particular advertisement; remembering your location; and enabling social media components like Facebook or Twitter. The aim of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don't have to reset your preferences each time you use our Services.
- Analytical/Customization Cookies. These Cookies collect information about how visitors use and interact with our Services, for instance which pages they go to most often. These Cookies also enable us to personalize content and remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language, country, or region). These Cookies helps us improve the way our websites work and provide a better, personalized user experience.
- Advertising Cookies. These Cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited, and the links you have clicked. They gather information about your browsing habits and remember that you have visited a website. We (and third-party advertising platforms or networks) may use this information to make our websites, content, and advertisements displayed on them more relevant to your interests (this is sometimes called "behavioral" or "targeted" advertising). These types of Cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
How Cookies are used for online analytics purposes?
We may use third-party web analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the Automatically-Collected Information section above to help us analyse how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics for certain purposes related to online marketing, as described in the following section.
How are Cookies used for advertising purposes?
Cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us serve relevant ads to you more effectively. They also help us provide aggregated auditing, research, and reporting for advertisers, understand and improve our service, and know when content has been shown to you.
We do not serve third party advertisements to you while using www.casa-pop.com. However, we do work with website analytics and advertising partners, including Google Display Network, Facebook, etc. to deliver Casa POP advertisements on third party publisher websites - these partners may set Cookies on your computer's web browser. These Cookies allow our partners to recognize your computer so that the ad server can show you Casa POP advertisements elsewhere on the Internet, and so that our analytics software can measure your engagement and interactions while using www.casa-pop.com. In this way, ad servers may compile anonymous, de-identified information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw our advertisements, whether or not you interacted with our advertisements, and actions performed on subsequent visits to www.casa-pop.com. This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you, and it allows Casa POP to optimize the performance of our advertising campaigns and the usability of our website. In other words, we use analytics data in concert with data about our online ads that have been shown using the Google Display Network, Facebook for Advertisers, or other online advertising networks. By doing so, we can understand how anonymous users interacted with our website after seeing our ads.
What third-party Cookies does Casa POP use?
We used trusted partners like Google Display Network, Facebook Ad Network, Google DoubleClick, Twitter and similar platforms to help us service advertising by placing Cookies on your device. We also pull through content from social networks into our own pages, such as embedded Twitter feeds. The social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Google, etc. may themselves also put Cookies on your machine. For example, our website also utilizes the Facebook Like button functionality to share content. If a user clicks the Like button and logs into Facebook via our website, Facebook will leave a Cookie on the users' computer. This is the same process as if the user logs into Facebook directly, or clicks Like on any other website.
We also use Google Analytics on our Services to help us analyse how our Services are used. Google Analytics uses performance Cookies to track customer’s interactions. For example, by using Cookies, Google can tell us which pages our users view, which are most popular, what time of day our websites are visited, whether visitors have been to our websites before, what website referred the visitor to our websites, and other similar information. All of this information is anonymized.
We have little control over these 'third party' Cookies, so we suggest that you check the respective privacy policies for these external services to help you understand what data these organisations hold about you and what they do with it.
Google AdWords: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549116?hl=en
Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
Google Tag Manager: https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/faq/
How can you control Cookies?
Most browsers allow you to control Cookies through their settings preferences. However, If you choose to turn off these Cookies you will still see advertising on the internet as it may not be tailored to your interests. It does not mean that you won't be served any advertisements whilst you are online. Whilst many companies involved in using advertising Cookies and serving online behavioral advertising appear at the above link, not all do. Therefore, even if you choose to turn off Cookies used by all of the companies listed, you may still receive some advertising Cookies and some tailored advertisements from other companies.
There are a number of ways you can manage what Cookies are set on your devices. Essential Cookies, however, cannot be disabled. If you do not allow certain Cookies to be installed, the website may not be accessible to you and/or the performance, features, or services of the website may be compromised.
You can also manage this type of Cookie in the privacy settings on the web browser you are using. Please see below for more information.
You can disable and/or delete Cookies by using your browser settings. Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies you may not be able to access parts of our or others' websites. The following links provide information on how to modify the Cookies settings on some popular browsers:
- Step 1: Open Safari if it is not already open.
- Step 2: Choose Safari > Preferences, and then click Privacy.
- Step 3: In the “Block Cookies” section, specify if and when Safari should accept Cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the Help button (question mark).
- Step 4: If you want to see which websites store Cookies on your computer, click Details.
Google Chrome :
- Step 1: On your computer, open Chrome.
- Step 2: At the top right, click More Settings.
- Step 3: At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Step 4: Under "Privacy and security, " click Content settings.
- Step 5: Click Cookies.
- Step 6: Under "All Cookies and site data, " click Remove all.
- Step 7: Confirm by clicking Clear all.
Microsoft Internet Explorer (EDGE)
- Step 1: Select the gear in the upper-right corner of the screen, then select “Internet Options“. If you have the Menu Bar enabled, you can select “Tools“ > “Internet Options“.
- Step 2: Click the “Privacy” tab.
- Step 3: Select the “Advanced” button.
- Step 4: Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, choose one of the following:
- Step 5: Accept – To automatically accept Cookies.
- Step 6: Block – To automatically block Cookies.
- Step 7: Prompt – To prompt with each Cookie request.You can also check “Always allow session Cookies” if desired. Select “OK” when done.
- Step 8: Select the “Sites” button if you wish to set options for specific websites. Under this section, type the website in the “Address of website” field, then select to “Block” or “Allow” Cookies on that website. Click “OK” when you are done.
- Step 9: Click “OK” and you have successfully set your Cookie settings in IE11.
- Step 1: Click the menu button and choose Options.Preferences.
- Step 2: Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
- Step 3: In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will:Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
- Step 4: Uncheck Accept Cookies from sitesAccept Cookies from websites to disable them.
- Step 5: Choose how long Cookies are allowed to be stored:
they expire: Each Cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the Cookie. I close Firefox: The Cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
- Step 7: Close the about: preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will collect information about your computer or mobile device, including where available your IP address, operating system, log-in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymise and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
The Platforms use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party platforms after you leave our Platforms, and we use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which are based on your visits to the Platforms and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in.
You have choices in respect of the delivery of ads. You can opt-out of receiving certain types of behavioral ads by visiting the third party websites described in the section headed “How to control or delete cookies” above. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
Some of the services that we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are typically available on mobile devices or applications, you are provided with the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information deriving from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi access points in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalized service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services should you no longer wish to benefit from them.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal information to third party providers, for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “Information you provide us and how we use it”;
- We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by emailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any Casa POP marketing emails.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website ("www.casa-pop.com"). These General Terms and Conditions of Use govern the access to and use of www.casa-pop.com. The access to and use of this web site as well as the purchase of products on www.ampm.in are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you.
Request for further information can be made through our Client Relations or sent to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need any assistance, go to customer care tab, where you can ask for information on orders, shipping, refunds and returning products purchased on www.casa-pop.com, a registration form, tips and other general information on the services provided by wwww.casa-pop.com. Remember that you can always contact the Provider by email at email@example.com.
The access to and use of www.casa-pop.com, including display of web pages, communication with Provider, downloading product information and making purchases on the web site, are carried out by our users exclusively for personal purposes, which should in no way be connected to any trade, business or professional activity. Remember that you will be liable for your use of www.casa-pop.com and its contents. The Provider shall not be considered liable for any use of the web site and its contents made by its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force, without prejudice to Provider's liability for intentional torts and gross negligence.
In particular, you will be liable for communicating information or data which is not correct, false or concerning third parties (in the event such third parties have not given their consent) as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content included on this Site, such as works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos, menus, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, fonts, designs, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions and software (collectively, “Content”), is the property of AMPM or Provider and is protected by national and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, publish, distribute, display, modify, create derivative work from, or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, the Content without the prior express written consent of Casa POP and Provider as the case may be.
Casa POP and/or Provider shall have the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit in their sole discretion any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, in whole or in part, the Content. Casa POP and/or Provider shall have the right, at any time, to claim the authorship of any Content posted on this Site and to object to any use, distortion or other modification of such Content.
Any reproduction, publication, distribution, display, modification, creation of derivative work from, or exploitation in any way of, the Content expressly authorized in writing by Casa POP and Provider shall be carried out by you for lawful purposes only and in compliance with all applicable laws.
3. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
4. LINKS TO WWW.AMPM.IN
Please contact the Provider at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in linking the Home page of www.casa-pop.com and other web pages which can be publicly accessible. You are requested to contact the Provider for requesting our consent to linking www.casa-pop.com The Provider grants links to www.casa-pop.com free of charge and on a non-exclusive basis. The Provider is entitled to object to certain links to its web site in the event that the applicant who intends to activate links to www.casa-pop.com has, in the past, adopted unfair commercial or business practices which are not generally adopted or accepted by the market operators, or has made unfair competition activities vis-à-vis the Provider or the latter's suppliers, or when the Provider fears that such practices or such activities might be adopted by the applicant in the future. In any event, it is forbidden to post deep links (such as deep frames) to www.casa-pop.com or to use unauthorised meta-tags without the Provider consent.
5. DISCLAIMERS ON CONTENT
The Provider does not warrant that the contents of the web site are appropriate or lawful in other countries outside India. However, in the event that such contents are deemed to be unlawful or illegal in some of these countries, please do not access this web site and, where you nonetheless choose to access it, we hereby inform you your use of the services provided by www.casa-pop.com shall be your exclusive and personal responsibility. The Provider has also adopted measures to ensure that the content of www.casa-pop.com is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information. However, the Provider cannot be held liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content, except for its liability for tort and gross negligence and as otherwise provided for by the law.
Moreover, the Provider cannot guarantee that the web site will operate continuously, without any interruptions and errors due to the connection to the Internet. In the event of any problem in using our web site please contact our Client Relations by visiting our Customer Support Area or write to the following email address: email@example.com. A Provider representative will be at your disposal to assist and help you to restore your access to the web site, as far as possible. At the same time, please contact your Internet services provider or check that each device for Internet connection and access to web content is correctly activated, including your Internet browser. The dynamic nature of the Internet and web content may not allow www.casa-pop.com to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or discontinuity due to updating the web site. The Provider has adopted adequate technical and organisational security measures to protect services on www.casa-pop.com, integrity of data and electronic communications in order to prevent unauthorised use of or access to data, as well as to prevent risks of dissemination, destruction and loss of data and confidential/non confidential information regarding users of www.casa-pop.com, and to avoid unauthorised or unlawful access to such data and information.
6. OUR BUSINESS POLICY
The Provider has adopted a business policy; its mission consists of selling products through its services and its web site to "consumer" only. "Consumer" shall mean any natural person who is acting on www.casa-pop.com for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or professional activity (if any). If you are not a consumer, please do not use our services for purchasing products on www.casa-pop.com. The Provider shall be entitled to object to the processing of purchase orders from persons other than consumers and to any other purchase order which does not comply with the General Terms and Conditions of Use.