Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as ‘Device Information’.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- ‘Cookies’ are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- ‘Log files’ track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- ‘Web beacons’, ‘tags’, and ‘pixels’ are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and payment information (as collected by our payment partner Razorpay). We refer to this information as ‘Order Information’.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the ‘Order Information’ that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this ‘Order Information’ to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, in line with the preferences you have shared with us;
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- We also use both ‘Device Information’ and ‘Order Information’ to serve you while advertising through various platforms.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Do Not Track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a ‘Do Not Track’ signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint.
Please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. Raseel at CASA POP reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
You agree to indemnify and shall not hold Raseel at CASA POP and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees for any claim or demand, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your breach of this T&C, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or any damage to life and/or property caused by the products delivered.
We reserve the right to make changes to our Site, Policies, Service Terms, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining conditions.
Failure on the part of Raseel at CASA POP to perform any of its obligations and the non-furnishing of the Service, shall not entitle you to raise any claim against Raseel at Casa POP or be a breach hereunder to the extent that such failure arises from an event of Force Majeure. If through force Majeure the fulfilment by either party of any obligation set forth in this Agreement will be delayed, the period of such delay will not be counted on in computing periods prescribed by this Agreement. Force Majeure will include any war, civil commotion, strike, governmental action, lockout, accident, epidemic or any other event of any nature or kind whatsoever beyond the control of Raseel at CASA POP that directly or indirectly hinders or prevents Raseel at CASA POP from commencing or proceeding with consummation of the transactions contemplated hereby. You expressly agree that lack of funds shall not in any event constitute or be considered an event of Force Majeure.
Any grievances you have by way of use of the website can be addressed to the ‘Customer Care’ by way of email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The ‘Customer Care’ shall thereafter consider the same and provide a response within one month of the date of such complaint/ grievance.
These Terms and Conditions or the documents of third party payment channels shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors, affiliates/subsidiaries and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Raseel at Casa POP ensures that our supplier employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information through legally binding terms and conditions. However, users of our ”www.casa-pop.com" are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of " www.casa-pop.com " is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US AND HOW WE USE IT
We collect the information from you as detailed below:
- To access certain areas of our Platform, you will need to register with us. During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Raseel at CASA POP to provide you with the services you select;
- When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products or services);
- When you provide your details while visiting Raseel at CASA POP store or contact our concierge by telephone, please note that phone calls will on occasion be recorded for security, training and development purposes;
- If you choose to interact with Raseel at CASA POP via a social media platform or other third party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform;
- We also collect certain information automatically about visitors to our Platform, described in the section headed ‘Cookies and other information’ that we automatically collect, below; and
- We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location services, described in the section headed ‘Location services’ below.
WE WILL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU TO
- Manage and fulfil purchase and repair orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records;
- Deal with your enquiries and requests;
- Send service related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmation;
- Identify products and services we think you might be interested in based on your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us;
- Send you marketing communications (including emails and social media audience matching) relating to us and other third party partners and that we think may be of interest to you where we have a legitimate basis to do so.
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Understand how our Platform is used so that we can continuously improve our Platform and services and other offerings.
Where you have agreed to a particular use of your information, we process it on the basis of your consent. You may withdraw that consent at any time (for example, for us to send you marketing communications) by contacting us (see the section headed “Contact us” below). We also process your information where this is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or where it is necessary for our legitimate interests of operating, protecting and improving our business.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION THAT WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or mobile application. They are used to recognize your computer as you move between pages on a website, or when you return to a website or mobile application you have visited previously. Cookies are widely used in order to make platforms work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the platform.
- First party cookies, served directly by Raseel at CASA POP to your computer or mobile device. They are used only by Raseel at CASA POP to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Platform.
- Third party cookies, which are served by a third party service provider on our Platform, and can be used by the service provider to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other platforms. Third party cookies are most commonly used for platform analytics or advertising purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Raseel at CASA POP uses both 'session cookies' and 'permanent cookies'. ‘Session cookies’ exist only while your browser is open and are deleted automatically once you close your browser. ‘Permanent cookies’ survive after your browser is closed, and can be used to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the internet again.
HOW TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES
You can set your cookie preferences by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Platform cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the ‘Help’, ‘Tools’ or ‘Edit’ facility).
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We will collect information about your computer or mobile device, including your IP address, operating system, log-in times and browser type. We use this information to better understand how visitors use our Platform and for internal reporting purposes. We will anonymize and share this information with advertisers, sponsors or other businesses.
The Platforms use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve you ads on third party platforms after you leave our Platforms, and we use third party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Platforms and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which are based on your visits to the Platforms and other apps and sites you have visited. Third party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services that you might be interested in.
You have choices in respect of the delivery of ads. You can opt-out of receiving certain types of behavioural ads by visiting the third party websites described in the section headed “How to control or delete cookies” above. We are not responsible for effectiveness of or compliance with any third parties’ opt-out options.
Some of the services that we provide are able to use information about your location. For these services, which are typically available on mobile devices or applications, you are provided with the opportunity to provide your consent to the use of location services, which, for example, process information deriving from GPS, sensors, beacons or Wi-Fi access points in order to allow you to benefit from a more personalized service. Your device will have settings that allow you to turn off these services should you no longer wish to benefit from them.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal information to third party providers, for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified in the section entitled “Information you provide us and how we use it”;
- We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party; and
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to feel confident about using our Platform, and we are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it, to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. We have appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction. However, where we ask you to choose a password in order to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for selecting a secure password and keeping that password confidential. You should choose a password which you do not use on any other site, and you should not share it with anyone else.
You have the right to ask for access to any personal information that we hold about you in our records, to correct any inaccuracies and to update any out-of-date information. In some circumstances, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal information or a restriction of its use.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information in some cases. In particular, you can ask us to stop sending you direct marketing communications at any time (however please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates on your order status). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please write to us at the address listed below.
You may unsubscribe from email marketing communications at any time by emailing the address below in the section headed “Contact us” or clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any Raseel at CASA POP marketing emails.